- This type of report available only in PRO version
The typical Balanced Scorecard overview report is a combination
of Balanced Scorecard root, it's main categories and indicators.
There are two ways to create Balanced Scorecard overview report:
- Run BSC Designer and select "Overview Report" in Reports
- Use -overview as a parameter in
command line interface.
- For Overview Report BSC Designer will use only main
indicators and groups, e.g. top level groups and top-level
indicators in this groups.
- Time points are not supported
for this task
- Only top level categories and indicators are supported
Sample of Overview Report
You can find some samples of overview report online, on our