Balanced Scorecard Project Properties
To access Balanced Scorecard Project Properties use the
Properties command in File menu.
The Main tag contains information about balanced
- Scorecard author;
- Scorecard name;
- Scorecard description;
The Measure Units tag contains information about measure
units used in the scorecard:
- Measure units can be added or deleted;
- Measure units can be imported from another .bsc project;
There are two ways to customize reports:
- Using custom values, if it is needed to insert text in
- Using custom files, if it is necessary to use pack report
with some files;
Custom values tag allows to specify custom values which
will be used in html report. To create
new custom value follow these steps:
- Modify template file up to your needs. Typically you need to
modify "Common.html" file located in \Templates folder.
- In template file use something in the format, like %custom_value%
- Go to "Custom values" tag, click Add button
- In the field Template put the name of the "custom_value"
- In the field Value put the value for this custom template.
- Click Apply button.
Custom files uses the same idea as Custom values (see
above), but custom files are designed specifically for files, for
instance, it might be customer logo.
- When the html report will be
generated the custom file will be copied to the report's folder.